Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Put One Foot In Front Of The Other

The idea behind this blog is to keep in touch with friends, to document our journey (Karie and Mark) and hopefully have a blast while doing it. When (not if) I get a domain name and a website I will link this two together and will probably get a FaceBook under the same name. Some of it might be redundant, but I want the friend interaction and will decide how to proceed in the future.

Patients aren’t my strong suit but patients are what I will need to see this through. The economy will decide – to a great extent – what and when movement will happen. My availability will be the best when work is slow…but money will be the tightest at the same time.

At this point I would like to post once a week with an undecided day as my intended journal day. I want you - my friends to respond. Browse the site and play with the links, give me some feedback. At the very least, respond so I stay entertained and more importantly – inspired.

For the beginning of my journal it might be a little rough at the edges, but will hopefully improve and flow as my experience improves. Maybe my daughter’s wonderful journalistic expression came from me and mine will soon be discovered here.

No comments:

Post a Comment