Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Why is it that sleeping in when you should be working is always more fun than sleeping in on the weekends? I slept until almost 8:00 this morning. I know this doesn't sound like much to most, but it is to me, like 2-4 hours more. I so needed it.

July has started out very busy, and looks to continue that direction for most of it. It's not 'bad' busy, just really busy.

Karie and I are pursuing something that would change our life direction, yet again. But I can't think of anyone that I would rather change it with. New directions are always exciting, but scary at the same time. The unknown...

This Friday, I will attempt to teach a couple of ladies I know how to spin. I am not so worried about their abilities, more of mine as a teacher. I have my little lesson plan written out, but when the day comes, who knows what crazy things I will be capable of. Let’s hope I fly. I will update everyone as to how that goes.

In slightly over a week, Karie and I will be driving out to Boston. Karie already has an itinerary that should leave be incapacitated in some hospital between here and there, with heart failure or a nervous breakdown. If I survive, I will drop her off for a week of learning and I will continue on my way to my own week of education; again, exciting but scary.

My goal was to have the online storefront up and running by August 1...let's just say we are still working on that one. Since I am down to only a desktop, I don't know if I will get to work on this problem when I am away. Maybe that will be a blessing.

So when we return, most of this will have come to fruition and life will either be back to ho-hum and boring - because plans didn't go the way we wanted - or life will continue to be over stimulating for an extended while longer.

Either way...July will prove to be interesting.


Visit us at Sugar River Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment