Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

T minus 24 hours and counting

The Great Midwest Alpaca Festival is just around the corner.  Since I am writing this in Verona…it is almost just around the corner. 

Set-up is today, starting at 12:00.  So I will head off from Karie’s school at 11:30 and start the unloading. 

I didn’t get everything I wanted in the vehicle, just hope I got everything I need!  I really wanted to load the winding table for convenience, but will have to rig something as needed for this task.

Looks like I will have time after set-up to get some possible last minute items if needed.  And if they are really important, I can always go back quick and take care of it.  Otherwise it may wait until morning.

Then there is the – I don’t know what to do with some of the set-up. 

This might be a design in the field as needed.     

No comments:

Post a Comment