Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

End of a Season

The first year at the Monroe Farmers Market is winding down – and depending on a few factors – it may wind down sooner rather than later. 

I am looking into 2012 with planning my events and I want to get into some larger events that are fiber art specific.  And this brings with it – it’s own share of difficulty. 

I often feel that it is difficult to look out that far – six to eight months – when there is so much to do in the present.  So this winding down of MOTS is sort of a welcomed necessity to help me become even more excited for next year.

The “off”  season will  be full of patterns and knitting, so I am able to bring even more to the vending table next season in my little mobile store front.

If you haven’t already, I encourage followers to look Sugar River Fiber up on facebook and like me.  We are making progress towards world domination, but I have about 20-25,000 more to go.  

Starting next year this will be huge in my/our communication for new events, pattern and kit releases, promotional specials and class offerings. 

And since the weather can quickly change any good intentions, I can post my statues for market attendance to inform and prevent wasted trips.

So I am off to continue on my shrug and hope everyone is doing well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment