Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

No Down Time

I have been very busy here at the home of SRF.  I had planned on having a little down time after the last Monroe, Market on The Square passed.  But it doesn’t look to be working out that way.

And the fact of it is…I probably wouldn’t let it happen even if I could.  I could have taken a little break from all of this when I headed to Boone, North Carolina a week ago.  But I wouldn’t allow that to happen.


I still gave myself a loose deadline of what I wanted to accomplish and fell only slightly off my target as I pulled back in our driveway at the end of the trip.

I am really close to releasing another hat and wanted to get the pattern worked out sooner rather than later.
 
Had a load of fun while in North Carolina and still trying to recover from it all, but it was so worth it.
  
I was able to spend hours in the car with two of my favorite people and make the best of a long boring trip with the banter and teasing.

The reason for the trip was to visit with my daughter and son in-law.  Maybe she is daddy’s girl, but I miss her and I am looking forward to the next trip.

I am so fortunate not have to really worry about her because I know she is in good hands.
They better stay there for a few more years, I have so much more I want to do there, ha ha. Besides, I really love getting together with them.

While in Boone, I did a couple of crazy things, but as my son said “it’s about the adventure.”

So in my head I weighed the challenge with the potential risk…added in that I am older getting older and don’t heal nearly as quickly…calculate the full aspirin a day and knowing that I bleed reeaallly easy and it doesn’t stop very quickly.


All righty…

I’m  in!

No comments:

Post a Comment