Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Swinger Baby!

Now say that again with me.  Only with an Austin Powers British accent…

SWINGER BABY!!!!

The above sort of relates to my post today - but if nothing else - it is fun to say.

How this relates to todays thought is "’knitting monogamy.’  I have always been a very monogamous knitter.  I finish one project before immersing myself into another project. 

Until recently.  I have four sets of needles tied up with this or that. 

The “this” being more important than the “that” which is a test swatch of hemp yarn.  I am trying a variety of knit stitch pattern and will then wash the test swatch to see what happens. 

I really want to carry a hemp or linen yarn for warm weather knits and for a change of the norm, while maintaining my natural fiber mantra.

The ‘this is my never ending shrug, a Christmas present and a complete redo of the baby sweater kits…

I want to keep things fresh, but often bite off more than I can chew and I am metaphorically choking to death at this moment.   

So my break is pretty much done here and I need to get back to work on my Christmas gift, my kit knitting, my other kit knitting revamp and warm weather test swatch.     

No comments:

Post a Comment