Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Changing Hats

For those of you that are not connected to me on facebook...you really need to be!  I posted the photos that will be on JohnnySkein.com and also some of them are being used as labels for packaging and such.

I put on my graphic design hat a few days ago and have been working away on publisher getting all of these labels either updated or created before the 20% off coupon expired.  What can I say... 

Have learned so much in the past few weeks and I am confident that next time it will be even more spectacular.  I really enjoyed this opportunity and can't wait to finish the - show prep - and change back into the knitter hat and get back to the drawing board with other ideas. 

Ever since the photo shoot, I have really - really, wanted to do a project with a model from the ground up.  Basically design the garment around my muse and accent all of the positives.

For homework I have been reading a little about this topic and I am lost.  So I will continue with my hit and miss method and see where it leads.   

So send me your positive thoughts and help me move forward. 


Visit us at Sugar River Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment