Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Winding Down

The week is winding down and there is still so much to do before the season kicks off and Johnny's big debuts.

I have most of what I ordered in hand, but I don't have it all. 

I need to write one pattern... I want to do one more video to go with that pattern. 

Thank goodness it is only Monday! 

Tomorrow I will be in Verona and maybe I can get some work done on the pattern and do some test knitting I need to get done...well, I want to get done.

I have been so positive today after having a Dulcimer gifted to me, but after spending the last few hours packaging kits I find myself sliding backwards and gaining speed rapidly.

My poor wife has been sick for the last five days and she's no help...what's up with that huh?  Couldn't she have done this a few weeks ago?  We'll get our "our time" in while she is sick and then next weekend when I'm gone she will probably be full of party.

Johnny has a huge project in the cross-hairs for the month of March and will hopefully find out if it is a go on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed, and cross your knitting sticks for good measure.

Well, I had better get back to what needs to be done.  Bye for now and God's speed...   

Visit us at Sugar River Fiber

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. a little birdie told me that Kari is coming to the Jason Workshop????
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen...that little birdie I think would like to go, but has been a little negligent. I hope she does just so I can visit and see everyone!

    ReplyDelete