Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Knock on Wood

I have been reluctant to write this post…

The last time I stated that I had a photo shoot and put it into writing, everything fell apart – and fast.

As I don’t want to jinx this good news, I will whisper, cross my fingers, throw some salt over the shoulder – which shoulder is that? – and I will knock on wood. 

I have another photo shoot scheduled!  Woo Hoo. 

Alrighty then, I said it.

I am confident that this will be the real deal.  Only Mother Nature can mess with our plans and she had better steer clear on next Wednesday. 

We will be out and about in Lake Geneva WI with location shots of the beautiful city and lake and a gorgeous model. 

The general idea is created and we have discussed the look, but I will wait until the pictures are final until I make a final decision on the direction I take the story.

Not a bad way to spend a day – sure beats building a cabinet.

Keep updated on Johnny’s facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck, looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best!

    (see ya next weekend at Juanita's?)


    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, I look forward to seeing you again. I need to come up with a project for bringing with.

    ReplyDelete