Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fiberlicious….

I returned from the Bishop Hill Fiber Guild’s 32nd annual Spin In Saturday night completely exhausted. 

I rolled out of the driveway at exactly 3:00AM that morning to start my trek south to East Peoria. 

It is amazing how little traffic is on the roads at that time of the day. 

As I am just beginning my day, I drive by a couple of…well…let’s just call them establishments, that you knew they were just headed out - finishing their night up. 

For all of those that have never been to this Spin – in, I would recommend it.  But then again, what do I know, I was cooped up in my booth all day and was able to look around at all.

But based on the attendance - I make that statement above.

So there!

I can’t believe how fast the day went, as I was busy from start to finish. 

As a solo booth vendor, I was the first one there and one of the last was to get packed and out. 

Had a blast…

The people were very positive, friendly and even managed to meet a few that shared the same crazy passion as I.  Imagine that.

The real highlight for the day was selling out of Kundert Spindles.

Now if you are not familiar with these spindles, you need to be.

Made in Monroe Wisconsin, I can’t say enough good about them and maybe that is why they sold so well.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and I hope to see you all next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment