Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Put the pen down…

I never seem to get what I want to done before a show…

The list is a mile long and always growing. 

I am gradually getting better at finishing what I can done and forgiving the rest.  But the list never has a checkmark next to every item before the truck leaves the driveway.

This week I wanted to get another baby sweater wrapped up so there would be 3 different kits available, but at this point I am just so sick and tired of baby sweaters. 

Because of cables, I can’t get the stitch count down for a 3 month design.  At this point, I don’t know if I will ever finish it.

They are so small and so cute, but they are such a pain in the backside because so  much needs to be packed into such a little package.

It is more difficult to hide a stitch or two when there are fewer stitches to start with.

So…the list is what it is and when I leave the driveway tomorrow at 3:00am I will most likely be too tired to worry about what hasn’t been finished on the list.

Maybe what I need to do is put the pen down sooner in the week…

No comments:

Post a Comment